Intro to Flow Cytometry Course
Back by popular demand!
Register early to ensure your spot.
On Thursday, October 1 at 1pm the FoMD flow core will be hosting our Introduction to Flow Cytometry course! Whether you’re new to flow or want a refresher, come out and join us!
If interested or for more information, please email Aja Rieger at email@example.com.
Topics covered will include:
- Applications of flow cytometry
- How does a flow cytometer work?
- Sorting 101
- Imaging and flow
- Choosing fluorochromes and the basics of compensation
- Controls- why do I need them and how do I choose them?
- Quality assurance and quality control in flow cytometry
- Data analysis principles and software
When: Thursday October 1, 1-4pm
Where: Oborowsky Degner Hall (1-040 LKS) (course will be capped at 50)
To register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, lab, and level of studies (i.e. undergrad, technician, etc.).